Field Tech – Journeyman
San Diego, CA
Geocon is seeking a dedicated, professional soils technician for a wide variety of projects throughout the greater San Diego area. Positive attitude, willingness to travel, and commitment to client service, professionalism, accuracy, and workplace health and safety are imperative.More +
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Caltrans certifications preferred but not required
- Nuclear density gauge certification required
- Must be a skilled journeyperson, graduated from an apprenticeship program
- Valid California drivers’ license, current DMV printout, and truck for use to travel to various sites
- Must be able to pass physical and routine drug tests
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a routine basis
For consideration, please submit your resume to Bobby Mertz, Field Services Manager at email.
Established in 1971, GEOCON is a dynamic Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Services, Engineering Geology, and Construction Inspection firm with 9 offices throughout Northern and Southern California. GEOCON is ranked on ENR’s TOP 500 Design Firms year after year. We work on a wide variety of projects ranging from new and innovative school campuses to major transportation projects which help maintain infrastructure and alleviate traffic congestion in California.