Senior Remediation Engineer
Bay Area, California
Geocon has an opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking a senior-level engineering position to manage environmental consulting and remediation projects for a wide variety of public and private sector clients. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and managing multiple project phases, perform fieldwork independently, and oversee subcontractors and other field personnel and prepare workplans, reports and other related documents. The position will also include the management and training of environmental staff. Flexibility to work on a multitude of diverse projects, a positive attitude, willingness to accept challenges, resourcefulness, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and commitment to workplace health and safety are imperative.[expand title=”More +” swaptitle=”Less -“]
- Develop workplans, coordinate and perform site investigation field activities, and oversee subcontractors
- Prepare/Review reports of findings
- Prepare/Perform remedial alternatives evaluations, cost estimating, remedial action plans, remediation system design and O&M, and community participation plans
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering (Graduate level education preferred)
- California Professional Registration (PE) required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training required
- Valid California drivers’ license, current DMV printout, and vehicle for use to travel to various sites
This is an immediate opening in our Livermore office. For immediate consideration please email resume to Kim Goodrich, Business Development Manager, email@example.com.
An Affirmative Action Participant EOE
Competitive compensation, expense/mileage reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage options, company provided life and disability insurance coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, training and development opportunities, company picnics, holiday parties, and a friendly working environment. Compensation is based on level of experience, pay range $42-$77.50.