Engineer with Geotechnical Knowledge
We are offering a highly competitive salary to the right candidate. Our benefits exceed the industry norm with a generous 401k match, profit sharing, and annual bonus program. We exceed the industry standards by offering excellent health/life-balance programs that increase individual growth and professional development.
Find an opportunity to be a part of an excellent geotechnical team serving Riverside and San Bernardino counties with main office conveniently located in Murrieta, California. You will meet a team of professionals that fosters mutual, respect, honesty, responsibility, and a work-life-balance.
Geocon’s Riverside County office is seeking an engineer with a bachelors or masters degree in civil engineering. We can support you in obtaining your professional registration as well as additional education. More +
- Perform Geotechnical investigations and field work
- Provide engineering reports to field staff
- Perform analyses for slope stability and foundation design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with organization and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a team player and have a good sense of responsibility
- Valid California drivers’ license
- Must be a good physical condition, able to lift 40 lbs.
An Affirmative Action Participant EOE
Benefits and salary based on experience.
For consideration, please submit your resume to Lisa Battiato, Sr. Geologist/Murrieta Regional Manager, at email
Established in 1971, GEOCON is a dynamic Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Services, Engineering Geology, and Construction Inspection firm with 9 offices throughout Northern and Southern California. GEOCON is ranked on ENR’s TOP 500 Design Firms year after year. We work on a wide variety of projects ranging from new and innovative school campuses to major transportation projects which help maintain infrastructure and alleviate traffic congestion in California.